Dosing Pumps Manufacturer
We are a No. 1 Dosing Pumps Manufacturer, skid mounted chemical dosing pumps, triple-headed dosing pumps, electronic dosing pumps, biocide mill sanitation dosing pumps, and chlorine dosing pump from Nashik, India.
We are instrumental in offering an in-depth range of Chemical Dosing Pumps. The offered Dosing Pump is appreciated within the market thanks to its hassle-free performance. These dosing pumps are developed by using high-grade material and therefore the latest technology with set universal standards. Also, the offered dosing pumps are checked against several parameters of quality so as to assure flawless deliveries.
Supplier of Dosing Pumps
Our Dosing Pumps are solenoid-operated diaphragm type Dosing Pumps best fitted to chemical dosing into water & wastewater treatment (RO) applications.
The typical use of those pumps is for chlorine, Alum, Anti-scale, Boiler chemicals dosing, etc.
We have manufactured thousands of such pumps during a month to provide across the planet. The standard & reliability of dosing pumps are certified and endorsed by thousands of users thus far.
- Easy installation.
- Available in multi-head.
- Dimensional accuracy.
- AISI 304, AISI 316.
- Alloy 20, Hast Alloy B, Hast Alloy C.
- Polypropylene, Teflon, Titanium.
- Positive displacement type hydraulic actuated diaphragm pumps.
- Leak-free, glandless, diaphragm actuated by hydraulic oil.
- The small print are attached.
Parts of a Chemical Dosing System :
- Chemical Container or Tank – Holds the merchandise to be dosed.
- Pump – Varies in materials and size, includes an inlet, suction line, and dosing line.
- Injector – One-way valve where the chemical is injected into the product; overcomes pressure within the pipe and allows chemical into liquid flow.
- Foot Valve – One-way valve attached to the suction line; placed into the product drum and keeps the pump primed.
- Dosing Line – Rigid tube or reinforced hose; are often PE, PVC, or chrome steel for high-pressure use.
- Control System – Ensures accuracy, activates and off at specific times. are often an easy flow switch or timer, up to a SCADA central system for various sensors, and therefore the ability to integrate into a bigger system.
What is a Dosing Pump?
A dosing pump, which may be a positive displacement pump, is designed to inject a chemical or another substance into a flow of water, gas, or steam. Dosing Pumps Supplier, which are typically small, provide a particularly precise rate of flow for max control. they’re the central part of an integrated dosing system designed for automatic dispersion of chemicals. This dosing definition applies to a good range of applications and industries, from wastewater treatment to food processing.
Examples of Dosing Pump Applications?
In addition to water treatment and food industries, dosing pumps also referred to as chemical metering pumps are utilized in industrial plants, agriculture, manufacturing facilities, medical laboratories, and mining operations. A chemical feed pump could be wont to add a caustic chemical or an acid to a water tank to neutralize the pH. It also can be used as a chlorine pump to kill bacteria. A chemical dosing pump is meant to work in challenging situations, like heat and high-pressure environments.
How Does a Dosing Pump Work?
A Dosing Pumps Supplier draws a measured amount of liquid into its chamber and injects the chemical into a tank or pipe that contains the fluid that’s being dosed. It’s powered by an electrical motor or an air actuator and features a controller that turns the pump on and off and manages the flow. Some models include more sophisticated control systems.